Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Just another 15 minutes and its 2003….

How the time flies.

Last new years eve Zanna was 3 months and her brother Ziegor was still here too. My mother and I sat upstears in the dark and watched the fire works along with Ziegor laying on the floor sleeping, Zanna on my lap rather enjoying the flashing lights and noses, Tieka (the puppies mother) lay on the bed that we were sitting on and Flecha sat next to us. Flecha isnt afraid, but dose come and sit perticularly near to me on new years eve.

This year Zanna got the fright of her life when, while out walking 2 days ago, the bangs started again. I ignored her like I always do when the dogs react strongly to things. Just acted normal, although I must admit I nearly died too! The bangs are so hard and loud nowadays.

Zanna has settled ok, but all the dogs come and sit near or on top of me when the bangs get to bad….. and now in 15 minutes its going to get really bad. I only have single glass windows and they actually shake to the point that I truly am afraid that they will brake.

Why do people get such a kick out of something that scares the s_ _t out of others and especially animals????

Dear government please pass a law allowing only pretty fire works and banning all extremely loud banging stuff!!

Yours truly

The Kakapo nest dogs and Suzanne

PS we wish you all a wonderful 2003!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home