Monday, March 03, 2003

Gosh the puppies are so nice!! I am pleased as punch about them.

The final count is 6 puppies, 3 of each sex.

It’s such a strange litter. Different colors and sizes, it took me a day to get used to it. Now I am so in love with all the pups that I have to tell you all that they are no longer for sale and I’m keeping them all!!! Ok if it wasn’t for my mother, who is dog sitter, I would. But as it is it’s just a dream and you guys are lucky…

Tieka and pups did great during the night. They didn’t wake me up too often. Saved one pup from starvation. LOL. He was behind Tieka and yelled blue murder till I picked him up and put him on the other side. Tieka just looked as if to say that she thought he was exaggerating.

The little male is eating his way to being the biggest. He’s a cleaver little sod. Doesn’t let anyone boss him away and stays fixed to “his nipple”. I call him “muis”. Dutch for mouse as he looks like a mouse compared to the other big brothers and sisters.

The white male looks like having such a nice character, as in being very calm and obliging. He is such a nice hand full being so nice and plump. I call him “Ijsbeertje” which is polar bear in Dutch, not only cos he’s white but he is so big and cuddly.

Two cream and honey color females are “the domme blondjes” being silly blond females LOL. One I call “spot” as she has a honey colored spot on her head, the other I call “fotomodeleitje”, Dutch for photo model, as she stays really still while Saskia, she takes all the great photos, and I are busy taking putting them in the best positions LOL.

The big white with brown markings male I call “boxer” as I thought he has a round head at the moment and that made me think of a boxer LOL. Others don’t agree with me, but I don’t care. He is a handsome fellow, quite a heart throb.

The white and brown female has the body markings of Zanna and the head of Dolce. She is small compared to the 3 bigger siblings but normal if I look at the birth weights of the previous litter. I call her “het hertje” which means a deer as that’s what she reminds me of. I’m not normal I know…

I guess I have a vivid imagination when it comes to looking at puppies ROFL. I’m also really good at seeing the people and animals that hide in the clouds above too Hahaha. I wonder how I would do in one of those tests that show you a blob and you have to say the first think that comes up in you mind?

So I have introduced you to all the pups. They are really lovely. I’m very proud of Tieka and Caio.

I should of posted this ages ago but this story has taken me more than half a day!!! It has been so busy with emails, phone calls, visitors and in between each, taking the dogs out for walks, feeding the dogs and somewhat more often feeding and “watering” Tieka as she gets “room service” because she wont leave her pups except to go to the toilet. Each was not so much, but together very time consuming. In between each I wrote a little more of this introduction. It has been a wonderful day! So nice to share my dogs with everyone.

I’m sorry this took so long, and hope you have found the video that is now on the home page of the puppies.

I have lots of wonderful photos from Joop and Saskia but I just haven’t the energy anymore. It takes me ages to command my computer to do the things I want it to do… so I will do them tomorrow.

With these remarks I must thank Joop, Bemy and Saskia for being so quick today with taking videos, photos and updating the home page. You guys are great!!

Good bye for today from a very happy person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home