Friday, December 15, 2006

Monday Kiwi passed her “A obedience” exam!!!

She did really well for a “normal” dog and excellent for a crazy Estrela!
She got top points for every part of the exam except for sitting still for 1 minute. Well no self respecting Estrela is going to sit for such a boring long time, cough, cough…. No, you either lay down or stand up.
So in the end she got 59 and a half points out of 65. This was actually second place in her class of 7 dogs so a great achievement.
I’m so proud of Kiwi!!!

The same evening Vaglie passed her second course of fly-ball. If we want we can now participate in fly-ball competitions. Vaglie is very fast and normally very secure in completing her run so who knows!
But this was the last time for a while that we will do fly-ball so Vaglie and Tieka, who is also a grand old fanatic lady, have a long holiday for now. We will participate in introduction days where people can see how much fun the dogs have with fly-ball.

Next season I want to train with Zanna again. She is not fast but very willing to work close to me so I’m sure she’ll/we’ll do really well with “doggy dancing”. I have never done this before so it’s a new exciting adventure for both of us.
And the same evening I’ll be doing the follow up course “B obedience” with Kiwi and if she passes that exam she is aloud to do agility. OMG that will be a laugh with her I’m sure ;-)


“You looking at me?”


Pfff enough of the serious stuff, time to act silly again.

“Yippie!!!!!”


“Grrrrr still got ya”


“carry it around the other way? Why? I can still see over the top”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home