Friday, May 04, 2007

May 2, 2007 was a big day for us. We have a new family member.

Let me introduce you to “Diva Nila v. t. Wie Dach-ie”! We call her “Rowi”.


I didn’t intend to expand our family right now but the moment I met Rowi I just fell in love with her!!! Not only dose she have a great pedigree but she is just perfect in body and sole :-)

Daan and Giena kept me in suspense while they debated whether to sell her to me or keep her themselves.
Im so glad they chose me to be her new owner.
Thanks so much Giena and Daan!

Eager to pick Rowi up as soon as possible I drove straight from work after an early shift to pick her up and enjoy her for the coming days off from work. I first spent a lovely few hours with Daan in the yard with perfect warm weather admiring Rowi and the rest of the pups before driving home again to introduce her to my 4 girls. Carrying Rowi in my arms I opened the door and immediately all the girls knew there was a new member and were absolutely thrilled to meet her. It was then that I was truly sure Rowi is the perfect addition.



This pretty, happy and social little girl is going to be so much fun.
Vaglie trots around Rowi, tail held high ever so pleased with such a new playmate.
Kiwi is so soft and patient with this new small baby.
Zanna sees Rowi is going to be tough competition in the “cute looks department” but wages her tail at her never the less.
And Tieka is the strict but kind “grandma” as she always is with pups.

Photos? Yeah well you try making nice in focus photos of quick moving puppies and dogs. And to tell the truth I forgot to take my camera with me on our slow walk in the park. So one taken in the bathroom this morning and one playing with Kiwi is it for today. Rowi is sooo much cuter in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home