Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nothing yet…. Dotje goes in and out of her whelping box. She lays and sleeps a while in her “cave” and then comes and huffs and puffs a bit laying next to me.
Her belly is very tight and I can nearly count the toes on each paw of one of the pups as he/she lays hard against Dots tummy wall.
I gently but firmly massage Dots tummy and she stretches out apparently really enjoying it. Its nice to do too be it a little lumpy.
Normally I don’t mind doing “nothing” all day waiting for the birth. The calmer I am the calmer mum is. But today there have been 2 men painting the outside of my house. They must think I’m a woman of luxury. Talking on the phone all day, cuddling the dogs, sitting doing a bit of surfing on the net, talking via the computer with family in NX, tottering around a bit getting the last things ready for the births. Every now and then “madam” goes and give them coffee and biscuits. Yip defiantly this is the life ;-). What makes it somewhat worse is the fact that they are Polish and can hardly speak a word of English so I cant defend my lazy ways and relieve my guilty feelings hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home