Friday, October 22, 2004

(I just found out that all new posts on the same day apper under the "old" posts of the same day. So scrol down to see how the day progresses)

Zanna spent the whole night sleeping with my mother. So much for loyal Zanna…. Hahaha

Sweet Tieka did stay with me….

So this is how I found my mother and Zanna this morning

Zanna on bed with my mother


At 07.30 I got out of bed and sat with them, Zanna started panting so perhaps she was waiting for the whole family to be together.

At 08.30 the dogs and i went for a short walk, Zanna had such a happy step in her manner of walking, very cute. She was glad to wee and poo.
Flecha checked her out with a look of “hmmm its going to happen again”.

When we got back Zanna went back upstairs to my mothers bed, but now we are all downstairs and Zanna goes into her whelping box, sometimes with Tieka too.

Zanna and Tieka 22-10-04


One thing i have never seen my dogs do is give the other dog their chicken carcass… But just now while Zanna was laying in her whelping box Tieka walked in with a carcass in her mouth, dropped it in the whelping box and walked away!!!!
Well Zanna didn’t want it and when she left her box to lay on the cold floor Flecha came and stole it LOL.

Zanna is eating brown bread and pieces of banana with honey, she has taste ;-).

Well the pups must be born today, Zanna is panting so much. She wanted to go into the garden, I thought to wee, but she started digging a den so I called her in again and have places a ton of towels in the whelping box to hopefully satisfy
her digging nesting urge.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home