Saturday, November 27, 2004

Give your dog/s a bone and a paper bag and they are entertained for hours!
25-11 Sweetie, Sun Bear and Pixie


In the evening I had to go to school. The puppies were so much fun I had difficulty tearing myself away from them and I told my mother, who was the puppies doggy-sitter, that I could easily take one with me in my pocket… as you can see they do fit.
25-11 Sun Bear in pocket


When the puppies run free in the lounge things are just not the same for Zanna. She sometimes has to walk around with quite a heavy load under her.
The pups are having to learn that they cant always get what they want, its time to learn what growling is. Grandma Tieka and mama Zanna are doing a great job.
Zanna’s heavy load


The puppies got a whole bag of toys just before they were born. Since their eyes opened I introduce a new one every few days. They always love the newest one most ha, ha.
26-11 Hippie and Sweetie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home