Thursday, March 23, 2006

Last night I slept in my own bed for the first time since the puppies were born… wow so much nicer than my couch. I had a good nights sleep before having to go to work for the first time since the puppies were born.
Like I expected Zanna stayed all night with her babies only coming out at 6 in the morning to come up stairs and have me wake up with her fluffy muzzle in my face “wake up mum I gotta go!!!” So down we went, Zanna did her bussines quick and propper and we both went back to our own sleeping places for another hour…
Dont worry, the dogs were not alone today as my mother “dog sits” for me.

Zanna truly enjoying her puppies.

















A moment of wanting to be on her own and go wild. Digging so fast to become a bluur on the screen.


My sweet sleeping “mountain Kiwi”


Natural selection… above the boys, below the girls


One of the boys (which ever he is as we dont know who is going to live where yet) already has his own homepage. The owner is a very dear friend of mine who already owns the cutest little “dragon” you have ever seen. I dont think Ive ever seen a little dog with such a cute tiny little nose as Luna has. Her photos dont do her justist.
The site is in Dutch. Enjoy. http://home.wanadoo.nl/rgreive/Dono
Btw Luna is Zanna’s best friend so it is kind of special that one of her puppies is going to live there :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leuk hoor, Suzanne om te zien hoe ze groeien. Ik kan mij zo voorstellen dat je niet uitgekeken raakt. En als dan zomteteen de ogen open gaan en het lopen gaat beginnen:-)

Groetjes Mirjam/Nop en 3 idioten

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home