Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Zanna has about a week to go before whelping. I shaved her coat off for practical reasons. Some people think it’s a shame but I never mind my girls with short coats. An added bonus is that the short coat is so lovely to feel, like velvet I think.

I asked Zanna to lie back again for a tummy photo and she obliged with a look of “hmm not again…pffff ok…”


I can feel the puppies moving very easily now and today I can even see them moving. Who ever it was isn’t a lazy puppy LOL.

Zanna is eating VERY well. Sometimes she will refuse curtain foods wanting something different which she will eat with relish. She knows what she wants and I keep my fridge full of all sorts for her. Its interesting to see that curtain foods are liked more at different times. Zanna seems to really know what’s good for her as when I read the books the advice for different things at different times really do correspond with Zanna’s choices. Nature is pretty cleaver eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home