Sunday, April 16, 2006

I don’t usually write everyday let alone twice in one day. But today is the exception as the puppies had a very new experience today.

When I’m greeted by my puppies like this I think its time for them to start experiencing the big wide world of my lounge, starting with an half hour or so.


So I “opened up the gates” and I couldn’t believe how quick they all rushed out. They all have such confidence its just wonderful! They were so quick my camera didn’t have time to focus.


Tieka has seen it all before and found a quiet place on the couch but the other dogs all came and mingled and really enjoyed the time with the puppies. In the photo you can also see that 2 Spot was still having problems finding the way out of the whelping box HA, ha, ha, ha.


Love this photo of Vaglie and Saddle


Hmmm they got better toys on the outside.


No milk here….


And after all the running around they went back to their whelping box where Zanna fed and cleaned them. But still they had energy left to complain till I gave them some lambs bones to quench there chewing urge, what with all those teeth coming though I can’t blame them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nu is het echt gedaan met je rust

Groetjes Mirjam

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home