Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I have been trying for ages to upload some photos. This is often a problem with Blogger but with perseverance it usually works in the end. But I’m sorry to say today it just aint working…..
So Ill just tell you a story about yesterday night…..

I know I have mentioned that Zanna is such a lovely mother but I just have to say it again…
Anyway...
Yesterday night I was laying in bed when a thunderstorm started with really loud thunder. Zanna and Tieka both used to have no problems with this and also fireworks where no problem but since 2 years that has changed. The fireworks got so loud that even I have to agree it was nearly frightening, the windows of my house were literally moving to the point that I thought they would break. So now they both come and find comfort with me when it all gets loud. I don’t say anything to them; don’t encourage them to be frightened. I’m just there for them to sit/lay against and they are calm again.
So when I was in bed yesterday and I heard the thunder start and I thought poor Zanna. And sure enough a few minutes later (after odvious debate on her part as it took her longer than normal to come) she jumped on my bed and nearly suffocated me by laying on half of my head till the thunder was over. Then she happily jumped of the bed and spent the rest of the night back with her puppies.
Ok just one more time…. Zanna is so sweet with her puppies (but thunderstorms over ride motherly love :-)))) )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whahahaha wat een slimme meid is die Zanna.
Gelijk heeft ze.

Trouwens Kiwi is mooi, leuke naam overigens.

Groetjes Mirjam

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home