Sunday, April 23, 2006

Our days start at 07.00 when we go downstairs. Zanna goes outside first and waits for her babies to come running out after I have opened the whelping box and called them all to the garden. Some pee first before going to Zanna to feed, others rush to their mother and drink their full before going to the wc.


During the day I call them all outside after sleeps and plays and most do their business outside. They are still very young and don’t care if they do it inside, but it’s a good start for the rest of their lives. Soon they will start to understand.

We had to go to Rotterdam yesterday so my mother could visit a very sick cousin of hers. I didn’t have a “puppy-sitter” and decided to take all the dogs and pups with us. It was an hour drive, then I waited in the car with the dogs for mum to come back, and then back home. My 4 grown dogs don’t mind the car and were prefect. The pups were quiet first, then cried 15 minutes and then they totally accepted the whole thing and the following hours went in total peace. These puppies are just plain relaxed about everything, I’m so proud of them!


On the way home we went to a nice quite bush where all the dogs could run and stretch their legs after being so good in the car for so many hours.
This was the first time for the puppies to go for “a walk” in new surroundings. Even in this new “country” it didn’t faze them at all. They all came running to me when I called them, they are soooooooooooooooooo sweet!!! And Zanna could finally feed them again.


Sure would like to have what mum has but if we try to get closer she makes sounds like she’s going to kill us!


Play time.


Ummm please don’t be shy and sign my guestbook sometime. Like you like to look if there are new things in the diary I like to see if there are new things in the guestbook :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home