Wednesday, May 23, 2007

On Saturday Kiwi totally surprised me by doing great with her "obedience B" exams and passed with flying colours. And to think the day before I was thinking of not going because I didn’t think she would pass. Sorry Kiwi, I will never doubt you again.
I have “borrowed” 2 photos from our dog school KC Gooi and Eemland taken during our exams, so thank you to them.

Kiwi laying for 2 minutes.


Our second surprise of the Saturday was that Dono (son from Zanna’s second litter), who was also in our training class passed with the highest score of the day!

Dono retrieving and doing it perfectly!
How proud we are of these two!!!

Today Rowi did the surprising things showing her next step in life. She learned to jump up on a chair and finally be able to share it with Vaglie. Too cute. Thankfully the novelty wore off quickly and she stays on the floor again.

She is such a laid back stable little girl and so easy to have around. I took her to a birthday party today and she loved it and behaved perfectly. I was very proud of her! Up till now she just thinks every situation I put her in is normal and gets on with her own thing with out a care in the world. I suspect she is going to make life very interesting ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home