Monday, September 24, 2007

HI!!!!!
Yippy new photos!!! We're cute huh, huh, huh, huh!!! (Tree)

But I don’t want to be in the photos. LET ME IN, LET ME IN, LET ME IN!!!! (Tre)
The girls beating up The Boss
The big girls don’t walk on the ground these days… wonder why?
This is how I begin my mornings. Aprox. 07.00 I rush down stairs with Dotje, open up the whelping box full of yelling puppies, rush though the house to the back garden with pups and Dotje in tow. Each day more pups make it into the garden before they relive themselves. Its so cute. Then they drink from mama. Feeding done they all go their own way to wee (again) and pooh…..
In the mean time Vaglie jumps into her whelping box, feeds her pups and jumps out again when she thinks its enough. I pick up all the pups in groups of 2/3 and put them outside with their also well feed older half brothers and sisters and they also wee and pooh like good little dogs.
Finally I let them all back in. A wave of puppies rushing in, truly an amazing sight! They can play around for a short time and I can cuddle each before I put them back to bed to sleep.
Then I also go back to bed. In my “normal” life I work in the evenings/nights so 07.00 in the morning is kind of unnatural for me LOL. But I love every minute of this unnatural life!
Red trying to teach Kiwi to sit.
Red looking sweet in the garden.
The Boss

This is what 15 puppies looks like. Dosnt look so much like this eh.
Same from a lower postition.
Who’s popular?
Little Arrow announcing that Rowi is perhaps and even better “play aunt” than Kiwi!!!
Ahhhh my little pups arent so little any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home