Friday, October 05, 2007

There is always a lot to tell but not enough time to write it all down.

The biggest news today is that the first puppy has left the Kakapo nest.

The first is Blix. Her name now is Rowi, quite an honor for “my Rowi” to have a puppy named after her!
Blix's pedigree name is "Vida Vigilia Dot of the Kakapo Nest"
A happy day but also a little sad. The first to leave is perhaps the hardest but I know she has gone to a wonderful home and I am looking forward to hearing how her first night went. This is always the most nerve racking for me. Will she settle in, will she sleep though the night, will the others in the family all click?

“New Rowi’s” owner knew I was bursting to know how things went so I already have photos of the pee pee stop on the way home which I have to share with you cos I think them so cute.

Rowi is very lucky to have an instant big sister called Layca. She sure looks like Blix’s mum Dot!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home