Monday, January 06, 2003

When I opened the curtains this morning it was a beautiful sight. It had snowed. Only a very thin layer of snow… but never the less it was beautiful and white.

The dogs love it! Tieka loves to roll in it and Flecha likes to eat it. You can follow his tracks, not by his paw prints but by his tong prints, its so funny to see. I’m sure "trackers” would wonder what on earth had passed by.

By the way, not all dogs can handle snow, they get “the runs” from it…. Glad mine dont pfffff yuk!

Its a pity I don’t have a digital camera, I could make you laugh almost every day at my dogs. (if anyone has one laying about doing nothing….. LOL) After their meal this morning, of yet again chicken carcasses with some Estor C vitamins stuck in then, they all wanted to go outside and “drink” which was of coarse snow licking. And in between they looked up to watch me watching them trough the window. Their muzzles covered in snow and innocent looks were so funny.

I’m glad I have dogs to in rich my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home