Friday, February 28, 2003

Just a quick note or prospective puppy owners will get angry LOL.

No puppies yet.

Tieka is being a total madam and is insisting on being waited on, hand and foot. She makes strange Lagotto noises to communicate what she wants. She never did this before but is learning quickly how to train me.

Wants to be let out, wants something to eat, no not that, want something els, yes that’s nice, more please, scratch my back, open the door, let me out again, oh Im hungry again, come on that’s not very much, oh ok if that’s all you want to give, let me in, let me out… Need I say more. Actually I may exaggerate a bit, but she is training me.

And I cant resist her, she looks sooooo cute. Do you think she is taking advantage of me? Nooooo Tieka wouldn’t do that……

Maybe she will have puppies next week? That’s how it’s looking at the moment.

I watch her tummy as she sleeps and I see the puppies tumbling around. It looks somewhat like a sheen out of the film “Alian”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home