Monday, March 10, 2003

I havent seen the pups all day!!

I have had to work all day from 11.15 till 24.15. Poor me… but I have laughed alot today so its really not so bad.

Anyway, during the day I ring my mother as well. She is “puppy sitting”. I thought it was interesting to tell you about my mothers reaction to the pups. She thinks they look much more satisfied that the litter before, they drink and then sleep so peaceful. They are solid looking puppies. Well, I have to agree with that LOL.

Tiekas first litter was perfect, dont get me wrong, but these 6 pups are really solid. Its spoky LOL

I wonder if this has to do with Tieka being feed Barf. We will never know I guess, but what ever the reason Tieka has 6 robust babies that she loves to love.

Boxer has been given a real name, for the rest of his life he will go by the name of “Willem”! A good Ducht name ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home