Saturday, October 11, 2003

Computers are funny things aren’t they.....

We are back again after another computer break down and then my provider provided the next problem as we lost all contact with the outside world…

I called Wanadoo (my provider) and spent nearly an hour on the phone in “waiting mode” to finally get a helpful man on the line that told me to unplug my modem, wait one and a half minutes, plug it back in again and attempt connection. I couldn’t believe it! It worked!!!

The girls are doing really well in their agility coarse.
Zanna is a natural, she loves agility and is better than Tieka as she likes doing it for her self and goes as fast as possible. Agility is Zanna’s sport.

I think Tieka likes to do agility to be with me so her pace is much more relaxed and she tends to happily run along with me. This makes her not only slower but also makes me have to work a lot harder as she dose everything I tell her. If I make a body language mistake I make her do the wrong thing. Next season I think I will try to get her into a “fly ball” class. I know she will be a fanatic at that and is much more her sort of sport.

It amazes me that mother and daughter can be so totally different… maybe I mentioned that before.

And Flecha? Well he is getting some of his coat back which is just as well since the weather is getting colder now. But he is a happy old sole and succeeds to make me laugh everyday at his naughty arrogance and sneaky way of wrapping me around his paw. He has the nicest kissiest muzzle in the world!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home