Saturday, August 28, 2004

Thanks very much to the people that have emailed me to update the diary, its really nice to know that people read it and are interested in what is happening here!

So sorry, sorry, I am ashamed I haven’t been updating the site lately… you know how things can go.

But we have not been standing still here and things have been happening!!!

Last week Zanna met her boy friend and they mated very successfully and if all goes to plan we hope Zanna will have puppies at the end of October!!!!!!! (Just between you and me, Zanna and her lover liked each other very much ;-) )

VERY EXCITING TIME TO COME!!!

Oh my gosh I just realised they could very well become Christmas time puppies Hahahaha. Hmmm puppies and Christmas trees…. Such a nice thought LOL.

I would also like to bring to you’re attention a petition that a wonderful dog lover friend of mine sent me. Please go to http://www.irishwolfhoundpetition.co.uk and decide for yourself whether you should sign it. I hope you do….

So with Zanna in mind…… I hope I will be having nice things to tell you all soon :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home