Monday, November 01, 2004

Yesterday I promised you I would show you the puppies handsome daddy Allegro.

I have already posted today, but I’m feeling guilty I haven’t given you what I promised. So before I go to bed early I’d love to show off Allegro.

30-10 Allegro BOB Utrecht 2004


I of coarse didn’t go to the show with a dog of my own. But the show was very close to my home so it was great just to go and visit (and spend money shopping ;-) )
We tried to get all the Lagotti that were at the show in the photo. But 2 Lagotti are missing as they were shopping with their owners.
Lagotti in Utrecht show


Allegro with 2 of his daughters. The daughter on the left was BOS, so it was a great day for the family. Hope Zanna’s puppies will turn out nice too!!! I’m sure they will.
Allegro and 2 daughters


And to end the day on a sunny note….

This is Sun Bear laying on his grandmothers (Tieka) back, who is laying on me.
01-10 Tieka and Sun Bear

Tieka loves the pups and everyday she goes into the whelping box a few times to nudge them and say hi.
I’m not sure if you can see Sun Bears ear, but if you can you will see it is closed. All puppies are born blind and deaf, eyes and ears completely closed. In a few day they should start opening up.
Now I remember I have a good "ear photo" of Sweetie.. When I first saw puppie ears 3 years ago I thought it amazing.
30-10 Sweeties ear



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home