Monday, December 13, 2004

The following I wrote a few days ago but when I wanted to post it my computer refused to cooperate again… and I had no time to look into the problem…just too busy last week and to think I am on holiday ha, ha, ha. I really must find myself a multi-functional partner….. One that can fix computers, printers, does plumbing, paint, hang up toilets, tile walls and floors, loves dogs, has lots of money would be cool…. And if he can cook too, gosh that would be a stroke of good luck LOL.
When the owners of the puppies dad was here we took some lovely photos of the pups, will post them soon I promise.
Oh, and today the first puppy left to her new home…. A few tears flowed, but they were happy ones because Gioja, known up till now as Pixie, has left to have a great life with a very loving family with some very beautiful looking cats. The rest of the pups leave next Saturday and Sunday… still plenty of cuddling time, although I must admit Gioja was my lap dog while typing on the computer so she is missed extra now.


09-12-04
The puppies are doing fantastically.

On Tuesday I took them for their first walk in the park along with my 3 grown dogs. Well I am ashamed to say that I forgot my camera to show you…. And yesterday, Wednesday, I took them on their next walk in the bush. This time I had my camera!!!.... but it was dark weather and the photos were not very good.

Well I guess the main thing is they all had a great time.

The pups walked and ran with one of the 3 grown-up dogs. So they actually went quite a way away from me. The ones that chose to follow Flecha had the hardest job. But being true Lagotti they showed no sign of giving up and I had to make sure Tieka, Zanna and Flecha all stayed with in a reasonable distance and that we turned back to the car quite soon as Lagotti pups also don’t tend to give up easily and would probably run till their little legs drop off.

Getting back to the car and being placed back into the bench caused some protest. “WE WANT MORE!” they yelled for a few moments and then dropped off into a deep sleep. That’s such a charming thing puppies have, full of life making you wonder if there is a “off” button and then just as quick as you like they turn themselves off and look like little angels.
08-12 pups in bench



Yesterday the owners of the puppies father came to look at the pups. They seemed very pleased with them. Its always very nice to have a second opinion from someone with a critical eye, and they had promised to tell me the truth even if it was going to hurt hahaha. Well their comments were all positive so I’m pleased as punch.

But they don’t believe that the puppies have so much energy. Isn’t it just typical that the pups should act like a group of drug uses when people that have been following my stories about how active the pups are, are around.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home