Friday, May 09, 2008

Well I am itching to give you an update on Saki but I haven’t heard anything about him since Monday.
He was to be castrated last Monday but they had an emergency so he was postponed to be done on Tuesday but despite questions from me I still haven’t heard how it went. Gosh I can only hope “no news is good news”… There are many dogs in the sanctuary so I’ll have to be patient as I’m sure they are busy.
So in the mean time I would like to thank you for helping to “get Saki home” which I hope will be with in 1 or 2 weeks. Every contribution is just so wonderful and I find it difficult to express my gratitude. Believe me it is huge!
Please have a giggle at this next blog entry. I hope it puts a smile on your face, its our first way to say thank you from us. Xxx
As soon as I have new news about Saki I will post it.

Rowi and her “revealing” day.
Still looking pretty….


OMG LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME! I LOOK LIKE A SNAUZER!
STOP LAUGHING AT ME!
To add injury to insult…. I think perhaps the Snauzer look wasn’t so bad after all… Actually Rowi was ecstatic to have lost that bundle of fur and spent the next hour hurtling round the garden with Tieka barking and chasing her and Kiwi doing the same but without the barking. Rowi seemed to have gained the speed she needed to be able to pester the others and get away with it too.
All evening we humans spent chuckling away each time we saw Rowi, her eyes glowing at having been given a new image!
She’s the funniest looking dog hahaha. Kadoes what do you think of your sister now? LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey whats wrong with a schnauzerLook?

I am a white minischnauzer and very much in love with a Lagotto named Truffel!
And she loves me!

Love Happy Hummel

10:19 AM  
Blogger The Kakapo said...

Oh Hummel I didnt mean to insult. I love Schnauzers too. Just that I was getting laughed at cos Im not suposed to look like one. I do not have a kind and friendly LOL.
Lieve likjes
Rowi

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home