Thursday, March 13, 2003

I had already turned my computer off yesterday when I descoverd another big step in the puppies development. Both the blond girls eyes have started to open!!!

I had rather expected that this would first happen to Ijsbeer and Boxer since they are both so big, I thought they would split out of their skin :-) . But size has nothing to do with it LOL.

I have the extremly early shift today so I havent had a chance to look how far open they are now. I guess when I get home this afternoon they sould be nearly open.

Another thing.
I have now slept in my own bed for 2 day.... oh bliss. Only one slightly negitive thing, its seems thatTieka only wants to feed the pups when Im downstairs so she comes and gets me. First night I went to bed late after making sure the pups were feed. Then at 04.30 Tieka came and woke me up and mucked around till I came down with her. I thought she must really want to go out, but this wasnt the case at all. She rushed to the pups and setteld herself down nice and comfortable while I sat sleeply next to her. Then she did the same at 06.30.

Today I had to get up at 03.30, early enought I would of thought, but no.... Tieka woke me at 03.00 that it was feeding time. Sorry for the pups but I didnt go down. I first had a shower, got dressed and let the dogs out for a walk. The pups were all sleeping soundly so they didnt suffer that I was so mean. And then finnaly Tieka got her way and she feed the pups while I made a extra special meal for her and the other 2 dogs, stayed till all pups looked 2 times fatter and then went to work. I wonder if she woke my mother for the next feeling.....

I must admit its awful cute watching them feed so this makes the early feedings not so bad. Gosh, before I know it they will be leaving to their new homes :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home