Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Tieka is the sweetest cuddliest friendliest dog I know. She loves everyone, if any one looks in her direction she interprets this as an invitation to her to be patted and cuddled. Never in her 4 years of her life have I ever heard her bark at a person, except when we are inside and she hears something strange outside which I find very normal and she soon stops.

Flecha is aways on a leash when we go out until we get to the car, park or bush. But the girls are nearly always off the leash. They know that they must wait at the curb before crossing the road. They never bother people that pass by. In fact they are delighted to see people passing our house and if given the chance rush to all strangers to be patted.

But this morning Tieka did totally the unexpected… (dont worry, it was nothing dangerous just very untypical for her)

A woman with a huge blond hairdo approached to walk by our house when we walked out of the front door. Tieka went bezerk!!!! To Tieka this woman was a total alien and not to be tolerated!!! I must admit I thought she was a little strange too, but never before has Tieka reacted to a person that I found weird Haha.

She barked so much, not really aggressive but also not friendly. I had to call very, very hard to get her back to me. And all this time the woman yelled at Tieka that she was a horrible dog! Any one that meets Tieka knows that that is the very last thing that she is. I actually nearly had to forcefully push my jaw back up, I was so flabbergasted!

I wonder if Tieka knew more than I did......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home