Friday, November 05, 2004

The girls are quicker than the boys when it comes to the eyes opening. Yesterday the girls eyes were quite far open. The first 2 photos were made yesterday

03-11 Sweeties eyes


03-11 Pixies eyes


And today the boys eyes were open, but still not as far as the girls. Photos made today

04-11 Sun Bears eyes


04-11 Hippie


Looking in the whelping box I see Sweetie rolling around after drinking herself full. She no longer drinks and sleeps. Its now drink, wriggle and roll around in amazement that she can roll and see light… and then drops of to sleep…….. and while I write this the next pup, and the next pup stops drinking and dose exactly the same.

It’s the next stage of life for these babies, in a few days they’ll be little dogs.

When I’m alone and want to make photos of the pups I sometimes have to be a little inventive, this is how I did the boys eyes close-up today. Looking at the photo makes me laugh because perhaps you don’t realize how relaxed the puppies are even though it likes like they are being tortured LOL.
04-11 Sun Bear on knee


At the moment this is how I’m sitting behind my computer writing this. Two puppies with a full belly….. can life get any nicer? Cute huh!
04-11 Pixie and Sun Bear




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home