Monday, January 13, 2003

I have used a pregnancy calendar for dogs that was on the internet. It tells you what is happening inside your dog from the mating till birth. Its really interesting to read what is probably/hopefully happening inside Tieka.

But it says that now her nipples should be getting bigger and pinker. They had already gotten a lot bigger from the day she came into season so I cant look at that, but she hasnt got pinker!

I dont feel she is pregnant (hope the new hopeful owners dont read this).

How ever this morning she was sick, vomited!!! Isnt that wonderful!!! And she didnt want to eat, thats great too dont you agree!! Ha, ha, ha, I know, strange to be happy that your dog vomits and doesnt want to eat. According to the calendar, starting today till next Sunday she can suffer morning sickness and may not want to eat. So you see, its hopefully good news that she vomits.

Other than that I cant say a thing about it..

3 more weeks and we shall know more.

According to the calendar on Friday she should have walnut-sized embryos. I think that is rather a cool thought!

The calendar also says I should start increasing her food intake on Monday the 20th.. I dont think so! LOL she has been very naughty the last 2 months, stealing food form the other dogs, and has put on a bit too much weight. Oh I guess thats in a little more than a week away and a lot can change in that time, so ok I will start increasing. Slowly.

Oh I do so hope she is pregnant. It would be so much fun, and we have such nice prospective puppy owners. I'm also looking forward to seeing if this litter is much different to the first as this litter will be a "Barf"ยจ feed one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home