Monday, October 27, 2003

Ok, now a happy story.

Tieka is such a nice girl. She loves to do things for me and is so attentive.

I often go for a walk with the dogs in a “doggy forest” near where my mother lives so it is only logical that I usually ring her up and give her no other chose than to say yes when I ask if she wants to come along too.

We dive to her front door, I open my car door and Tieka jumps out, rushes to mums front door and waits for my command to “bark”. First she usually looks at me as if you say “do I really have to do that silly trick?” and then I give the command again and she barks and starts to wag her tail (with big bottom movements) very hard at the thought that now “grandma” is going to come out. Mum opens the door and Tieka and “grandma” have a big reunion before Tieka turns around, jumps back into the car and then moves to the front seat to make getting in for my mother rather a lot more work than necessary. Mum greets each dag separately, I’m always the last she says hello to … and usually forgotten.. LOL

Another cute thing Tieka dose is when I come home late at night (usually I work evenings) she is so happy and she often grabs one of her squeaky toys and takes it with her all the way around the “dog wee place”.

Once she took a small hard hollow plastic ball with her. I didn’t see that she had this and that evening she left it on the grass. The next day I saw it lying in the grass, but in a very sorry state as the counsel lawnmower had driven over it and chopped it in two! However this didn’t bother the dogs, in fact it was a much better ball now. Much more manageable for little lagotti mouths. And now, years later we still have this mutilated ball in the dog toy box. The last litter of pups thought it was great too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home