Monday, May 15, 2006

Just a quickie to say that all but one of the pups has left the nest and the reports from the new owners are all very positive!
They are all happy and busy pups keeping their family from getting bored ;-).
Teddy is still with me, looking for a new home but in the mean time being a perfect baby. Even for me it was kind of an exciting time since she was the only puppy since yesterday. But she has blenden in with the big dogs even sleeping in my room as if she has always done that. Up till yesterday she sleept with her brothers and sisters in the whelping box. I hope she will keep this trend up.
Photos of all sorts to follow soon but now its time for me after an awfully early start at work this morning to say "good night world see ya later".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home