Saturday, February 23, 2008

Its now 10.30 Saturday morning.
My 2 sister-in-laws and I were going for a quick outing to the small local produce market where they sell local grown/made things all biologically friendly.
Today was extra special as they were having a artist day which we 3 girls enjoy. After that we would go and drink a great cup of coffee with a muffin in the homely looking coffee house (which we perhaps enjoy even more ;-) ).
But Zanna has started signs of going to give birth today!!!
So I have stayed home and my wossy brother that was going to stay home and do useful things has taken my place. He really doesn’t want to be witness to the birth of the pups and will do anything not to be in close proximity hahahahahaha.
So Els you well probably still be able to see how the birth has gone and how many Lagotti richer New Zealand has become.
All the dogs are waiting with Zanna. Kiwi just a few meters away and Rusty the german shepherd is in the lounge too. She is totally a member of the pack of girls.
Mum is doing a puzzle and I am watching tv, dogs and computer.
In the mean time while I write this Vaglie has joined Zanna in the “Rusty basket”. Yes instead of my bed it looks like the first puppy will be born in Rusty’s bed. Once the first is born we will go down stairs to the whelping box.

Watch this space!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home