Thursday, January 16, 2003

The experts say that dogs cant think… and they cant remember what they have done… if they have done something bad and you haven’t caught them in the act its no use telling them off as they don’t know that they did this bad thing earlier on….

Well I’m here to tell you that’s all a load of rubbish!! (except for the telling off bit)

Every now and then Zanna doesn’t do a pooh during our last walk. This is usually not a problem, but sometimes she decides somewhere during the night that she has to go after all and goes down stairs, barks once and if I didnt hear this then she dose "it" in the house.

This doesn’t happen very often so I never go downstairs with bad or angry thoughts of what I may find, so I cant influence Zanna’s actions in this way.

But I can tell you, when she has done a “ops!” then she doesn’t rush down like she usually dose! She stays upstairs till I call her. LOL I think this is very clever of her, she certainly can remember what she has done!!

Don’t worry, I don’t tell her off as its true that a scolding doesn’t help any more. But Im sure she knows its not the right thing to do and she dose try to be the prefect dog. But just incase I do decide to get angry she keeps her distance. I just tidy the “chalk” poohs up and then call all the dogs to go for our walk.

Oh, the tidying up is very easy as she has prefect “barf” poohs! They are nice and hard and you can hear them drop into a bowl. I only have to use one sheet of toilet paper as it doesn’t get messed at all when I pick it up. I could just as easily us my bare fingers, but that’s going just a bit to far for me LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home