Saturday, May 27, 2006

All the pups have been gone a few weeks now. Just over 10 weeks old now.

Its a lot quieter on the “dog side” of things. But work has kept me occupied :-)

For Zanna the way the pups left one by one for a week was excellent. She didn’t have any “withdrawal symptoms” because of this slow re-homing. It was also good for me and the rest of the dogs.

The reports I receive from the new owners are all really positive. I’m so proud of the pups, what a little troopers they are! The owners are doing great, quite a feat sometimes with these lively and every now and then stubborn pups. Most pups are sleeping though the night 7 to 8 hours without having to be taken out for a “pit stop”. The reports of the pups going to busy markets etc you could start to think boring as all say that the pups are unfazed, ha, ha such excellent news.

Only a few photos as the downloading is taking to much time for my patience… Not sure if its my computer or Blogger but this little post I try again a day later.I really want to post this now.

Cash behind the “Cash wall”



Snoopie relaxed in her German home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home