Tuesday, January 21, 2003

So things are abit slow at the moment... its work/dogs/sleep time at the moment so not much time to update the diary.

However its nice and early and its another 30 minutes before I have to rush around all morning so you can watch the early news.

The dogs are kept happy when I have to work the early shift with the fact that "oma" (dutch for grandmother) comes and lets them out during the morning. Oma stays till I get home, we drink a cup of thee and then we go and take the dogs out for a bush walk and after that I drop mum off and go home to potter around till its bed time again. That is about 20.00hours as I have to get up at 03.30, jump under the shower (cant wake up without that), walk the dogs (even Flecha is aloud to run off the leash as there arnt any cars to chase at that time of the morning), feed them their "chicken bodies", give them all a hug before they all go back to sleep again (oh to be a dog!!) and jump in the car and start work at 04.45.
Thankfully I "only" have to do these schifts once every 1 or 2 months. The one time for 2 days and the other for 3 days. I used to do the whole week of 5 days but couldnt handle that.... I wonder how those people that I see biking so early in the morning, to get the news papers that they have to deliver every morning, handle it!!

Well getting back to the dogs, just had to tell you my sob story, they are all doing well. Tieka is running much to fast to give me the impression that she could possably be pregnant.

Zanna I totlaly brushed out yesterday as she was getting a bit mated. I should of washed her after that but couldnt get round to that, maybe this eaving.

Flecha has been pestering me these early mornings by laying infront of the door before I leave. I wonder if he dose this on perpose, he usually lays in his basket... Tomorrow is the last day of early shift so we shall see if he dose it then too.

another day another dollar.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home