Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I think Lagotti must be very good for your health. It is said that laughter is the best medicine and watching Tieka and Zanna always makes me laugh.

Zanna just has to sit and look and she gets me going. She is sort of like a little person; the way she looks around is simply charming. When she wants something she can look at me with her cheeky eyes and I melt for her. And then when she snorts and yawns loudly while walking around with her bum and tail high in the air when she is board and wants to be lets out is so funny.

Tieka loves to lean heavily against me, or she pushes herself along the chair that I’m sitting in, pushes her bottom in the air and I have to cuddle and “smack” her bottom while she snorts and twists around completely enjoying her self. Inside she is quiet, but outside during walks she can often have a great time barking loudly while trying to get Zanna enthusiastic to run and “fight” with her. Its REALLY a noisy business!!! I have the impression that Zanna thinks her mother isn’t completely 100%.

Tieka and Zanna start rushing after each other in the park, Tieka barking loudly and then Flecha gets excited by this and starts to chase them. He usually ends up chasing Zanna all around the place as she tactically keeps just out of reach from him. Its very funny to see, little dog being chased by huge dog. Flecha is nearly 9 but doesn’t always seem to remember this, its great to see his long legs flopping around. During these times he looks like an over grown puppy.

The whole of the day you can often hear me chuckling.

Well I must go, Zanna is yawning and burning holes in me with her eyes. She is right of course as it is late and the evening walk before we go to bed is long overdue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home