Thursday, January 23, 2003

Today I got results back from a blood test I had done to check out Zanna. The test came back declaring Zanna very healthy!! Feeding Barf I was nervous that maybe that would affect the results. Now I know even more that the Barf diet is excellent for the dogs, and that I seem to be doing ok in giving all the needed nutrients. That gives me confidence.

But one thing was rather embarrassing when I went to pay for these tests…. I won’t shock you with how much they cost, but let me tell you I looked like a real idiot when I “only” had 50 euros in my hand!!! I think I will have to find a vet boyfriend, he must be rich LOL.

I also gave my vet a letter telling them (it’s a husband and wife practice) what and how I feed the dogs. I wonder if I will ever get a reaction from them. And I also wonder if they will ever check out the sites I included in the letter. Up till yesterday I didn’t tell them what I was feeding. Some how feeding Barf makes you always have to defend your self to everyone….

Flecha is being a pain at this moment. I let the dogs out for the last time today and now he wants to go to bed… in my bed room, but the door is closed. He is lying in front of the door and has been crying softly for the last 20 minutes. Poor boy, I’m such a mean owner hahaha.

Oh, and this evening I saw 4 sheltie puppies, 2 days old. Now I am really “clucky”! PLEASE LET TIEKA BE PREGNANT…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home