Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Saturday was a very cold but nice and dry day, great for the agility exams.

And Zanna passed with flying colors so I’m very proud of her and have decided to keep her Hahaha.

I hope to get a self made photo from someone that shows all Zannas class mates. He made and printed it out as a present for our teacher. A original and great idea. I asked if he could email it so I could show the world ;-) . I think I must email and remind him.

I would like to give you a link of a home page from someone that has cats, dogs, ferrets and one mink. It is all in Dutch, not a problem cos I just want you to see the great photos of all her animals together, its so cute.

But I must tell you one important thing. She takes a lot of time to explain that she dose not approve of keeping a mink as they are wild animals. Her reason to have “Stitch” is because she cant go into the wild anymore. This animal is very beautiful but can not be handled without losing a finger so don’t think of keeping such a beautiful animal unless absolutely necessary and you are just as crazy as her :-)

So go and have a look at this and enjoy http://home.wxs.nl/~murra031/eigen.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home