Monday, November 24, 2003

How funny when wishes come true. I wished Shadow not to be at doggy school and he wasn’t!!! I must admit I did feel a bit guilty…

But this did do Zanna a world of good. She regained a lot of confidence and was wagging her tail most of the time.

And today (Sunday) we had to train instead of next Tuesday as our teacher had another engagement. It was in the morning instead of at night which is a bonus as next Saturday morning we have our exam and up till now we never trained in the daylight. Some dogs can react to silly things when things are different and not perform.

Most of the group managed to come, including Shadow and his girlfriend a lively Belgium “Groenendaler”. And still Zanna did great, she was not busy keeping an eye on them. No she actually enjoyed herself like in the good old days!

The wife of our teacher paid special attention to Zanna to make sure she would like the whole lesson and even took her for walk arounds when we humans had to do things without the dogs. I think that is so great of her, she is a true dog lover helping anyone that needs it and always giving positive criticism when it is needed. She and her hubby are very good at their “job” keeping everyone enthusiastic even when things are not always going so well. I’m glad that the rumors say we shall have them teaching us next season too.

Oh but next week exams, brrrrr. I always get so nervous. I remember the first time I had to do the agility exam with Tieka. My knees were shaking so much that I was truly afraid that I would fall over after I took the first step. That is slightly less now, I know I won’t fall even though my feelings are different.

Its so silly to be so nervous, our life doesn’t depend on it, it should just be fun! I’ll try to keep this in mind all this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home