Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Ah, good! I see that Ernest, one of my computer gurus, has helped me again and put some photos I sent him in this diary. Thanks Ernest.

Well I think you can all gather what the big hairy one is…. Its Tiekas tummy at 4 and a half weeks hopefully preggy. Not such a big deal you may think, but I do!!! She is getting fatter and her nipples have grown, its 2 days since the photos were taken and they are even bigger now!!!

The middle photo is of my 3 dogs and 2 Irish wolfhounds from my best doggy friend Saskia. Gelgeis is the female IWH on the left, she is a very sweet girl and ever so pretty.
Tuck is the darker IWH, he’s a really cheaky so and so and thought he was very funny annoying Tieka who apparently in his eyes smelled really nice. In the photo you see Tieka is about to take counter action to teach this young wipper snapper a lesson!! It was very entertaining to watch ROFL. The more the women are mean to Tuck the more he likes them.

The 3rd photo is Zanna, Tieka and Flecha at the back having a good scratch.

I have to thank Saskia for making the photos, there were lots more and most so nice, but I had to make a chose… actually once I saw them here I realize that the group photo is the wrong one, there is an even nicer one. But this one shows more of a story so I’m glad I made the mistake.

We had a wonderful 2 hour walk in the bush of Zeist. Thankfully Saskia had a “global tracking system” thing with her as neither of us knew this area, and its very big!! What a cool thing to have, a definitive “must have” if you own dogs and love walking.

Gosh, it really is about time that I win the grand prize in the “staats lottery”, wonder how long I have to wait….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home